VACANCIES - HEALTH CARE AGENCY |22 April 2021
Nurses/Midwife (Paediatric-trained Nurse with at least 3 years working experience)
To provide nursing care to patient through assessment, diagnoses, planning, document, implement, evaluate and report patient healthcare needs
To assess the care needs of patient, the development, implementation, and evaluation of individualized programmes of care through the delivery of high quality care to service users.
Must be registered with Seychelles Nurses and Midwives Council on the following email address: email@example.com
To manage patients under the guidance of a senior medical consultant. To manage the delivery of effective and efficient health services under supervision.
i) Quality health care to patients under the guidance of the supervisor delivered timely
ii) Patients assessments, physical examinations, reviews, referral, admissions and discharge performed done timely
iii) Diagnosis/differential diagnosis, treatment plan implemented and proper management of patients carried out timely.
iv) Specialize diagnostic and therapeutic procedures timely done and supervised
v) Documentation accurately, thoroughly and timely done
vi) Health data collected, recorded, interpreted, intervened and reported timely
vii) Health outreach activities initiated and monitored.
viii) Resources utilized accounted.
ix) Medical reports prepared and timely submitted.
x) Junior doctors monitored and supervised
xi) Human resources function and administrative duties carried out
xii) Training of other staff conducted within the relevant department
xiii) Research carried out and relevant publications done appropriately
1) Carrying out patient assessment, physical examinations, health education, reviews, referral, admissions and discharge timely
2) Determining diagnosis/differential diagnosis, treatment plan and proper management of patients and supervise.
3) Performing specialize diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and supervise
4) Carrying out accurate and thorough documentation timely and supervise
5) Monitoring, stabilizing, reporting and referring of critically ill patients timely and supervise
6) Collecting, interpreting and recording radiological and laboratory investigations timely
7) Managing and accounting for allocated resources.
8) Completing patient medical records/files and compiling and submitting periodic reports.
9) Supervising and monitoring of junior staff
10) Conducting outpatient clinics for both new and re-attendances
11) Imparting knowledge and skills to new doctors, students and nurses
12) Requisitioning for equipment, medicines and other supplies
13) Participating in health promotion and disease prevention activities, continuing professional development (CPD) and research activities
14) Participating in planned, ad-hoc, emergency, and/or scheduled committee meetings of the organization
15) Conducting research and publishing appropriate research findings
Must have MB, ChB; MD or BDS or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
Must have completed parts 1 and 2 of the post-graduate degree in a clinical field from a recognized institution
b) Work Experience
A minimum of three (3) years of experience working as a Medical Registrar in a specified medical discipline
Planning, Organizing and coordinating.
Procurement, disposal and contract management.
Report writing skills
Concern for quality and standards.
- Completed applications should be submitted to the following email address:
- To the Human Resource Management Section, Seychelles Hospital, Red Roof Building, Mont Fleuri or PO Box 52, Victoria.
- Closing Date: 07th May 2021