HCA effects changes in service delivery amid increase in Covid-19 cases |05 January 2022
Due to the increased number of active Covid-19 cases, the Health Care Agency has effected changes in its service delivery as follows.
As of Tuesday January 4, 2022 community health services are operational as such:
- Reopening of Fever Clinic in Baie Lazare, Glacis and Mont Fleuri
- Other centres offering testing: Anse Royale, Anse Boileau, Baie Ste Anne at the old hospital, La Digue, Music stadium as usual
- Vaccination sites: Anse Royale, Beoliere, Anse Aux Pins, Beau Vallon, Grand Anse Praslin, La Digue and Youth Health Centre
- Note that the Youth Health Centre replaces the Mont Fleuri Health Centre
Other Health Centres will still function with normal services
- Takamaka, Anse Royale, Anse Aux Pins, Les Mamelles, English River, Beau Vallon, Baie Ste Anne Praslin and La Digue
- Beoliere and Port Glaud
All Fever Clinics and Vaccination Sites will be operational from 8am to 4pm.
Other services offering 24 hour services:
Anse Royale, Anse Boileau, Baie Ste Anne Praslin and La Digue.
Press release from the Ministry of Health